Check out my fiction - http://www.jaletac.com
Check out my science fiction series - The Fall of the Altairan Empire

Monday, November 14, 2011

DYI NaHoImMo Update

I'm not doing NaNoWriMo this year. It just wasn't in the cards, not with everything else I have going on. So, I'm doing NationHomeImprovementMonth (I made it up but feel free to join in).

Here's my update on the tile countertop. More pics next week with the next stage.

Naked particle board sporting a new coat of paint
This was the easy part to install - mosaic sheets of little tiny tiles.


This is the border. If only I'd known before I started...
All installed and grouted, just waiting for paint on the trim.

The tile has iridescence and/or glitter. Love it!



2 comments:

  1. I love seeing long delayed projects get done. It gives me hope. Nice work!

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures don't do it justice. I can't wait to get the walls painted and finish up with some decorating touches.

    What projects do you have going on, Hannah?

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean, keep it nice.