Check out my fiction - http://www.jaletac.com
Check out my science fiction series - The Fall of the Altairan Empire

Friday, August 10, 2012

Last question

Since we're almost at the end of the party, what's your favorite dessert? How do you enjoy wrapping up a good meal?

I love dessert. I love making desserts. I love eating desserts. If I had to pick just one...  I can't pick just one. Cream puffs, eclairs, ice cream, mousse, sorbet, fruit pizza, cheesecake, chocolate anything, cookies, candies, s'mores, you name it, I love it.

Last prize for tonight:
A third skystone, another aventurine cabochon. They are so pretty. I think I'll go back to the rock shop I got these from and get me a whole bunch more. Just FYI, these were cut and polished while I waited. Seeing the lump of raw aventurine turn into these beauties was really cool.

So leave your answers and stay tuned for the final post!

7 comments:

  1. This is Frank, not April, btw. I tend to like Cheesecake, but lately I have been thinking about cheesecake with some type of topping including cayenne pepper. I think the spice would go well with the richness of the cheesecake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pastel de tres leches. It's what I associate with Easter. And strawberry rhubarb pie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a sucker for a creme brule. After dinner, it's always coffee and a relax for me. Both of which are always better with creme brule.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ice cream! Preferably smothered in hot fudge. Mmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheesecake. Nothing else on top of it, to the side of it, or served with it. A big, creamy slab of cheesecake on a plate with a fork.

    That's perfection.

    Voss

    ReplyDelete
  6. A family I used to live with down in southern California used to make Churros, that had a cream cheese filling.
    I have been craving them for years, since I can't get them like she used to make.

    But my go to desert are Chocolate Brownies of DEATH! Seven different types of chocolate go into them, with some caramel ribboned in, just to GUARANTEE a diabetic comma.
    My eyes are rolling into the back of my head just thinking about them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmm, cheesecake. Although I like mine drizzled with chocolate and fresh raspberries.

    I've never been a fan of churros, but filled with cream cheese and fresh? I may convert. Our local Del Taco serves strawberry filled churros but I doubt they are fresh.

    Death by chocolate is my preferred method of dying.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean, keep it nice.