Check out my fiction - http://www.jaletac.com
Check out my science fiction series - The Fall of the Altairan Empire

Monday, January 21, 2013

January Resolution - Organize my sewing/craft area

I'm posting these photos in the hope that it will shame inspire me to throw stuff out organize it. By the time this posts, I should have it either done or be hopelessly behind already. I'll update it with the new, organized photo when I finish.

I'm doing this because I'm trying to organize the rest of my house. The rooms we've done are so wonderful, especially my lovely kitchen, although it's growing clutter on the counters despite my best efforts to kill clutter.

What are you resolving to do this year?
This is my sewing/craft area. It's a disaster.

Those cupboards are mostly empty. They got organized last spring. Plenty of room for the rest of my stuff.


This is the other side of the room where the laundry (16 baskets - 8 for dirty, 8 for clean) and my fabric stash live. Nice and organized. Makes the mess seem even worse in comparison.
 
Ta-Da! All cleaned up and ready for me to finish those projects that have been patiently waiting for much too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it nice.