Check out my fiction - http://www.jaletac.com
Check out my science fiction series - The Fall of the Altairan Empire

Monday, June 15, 2015

Monday Morning Blues

It's been a very long week. Pilot testing a camp program takes a lot of energy, way more than I can muster these days. I'm sunburned, exhausted, but overall happy with how things went. My dad has been developing this idea for a while and the two of us put it into action last week. It was like herding ADHD cats in the rain while surrounded by large dogs. I think it can be a successful program, but it needs a lot of tweaking. More details when I have permission to share them.

At least I'm not dead, like my friend Pauline Baird Jones. Apparently she's been dead for fifteen years but didn't know it. I'm not sure how it all works, but here's her post about it. Go check it out. Her blog is usually pretty entertaining. Plus she does a giveaway once a month for commenters.

Maybe I should start doing that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it nice.