Check out my fiction - http://www.jaletac.com
Check out my science fiction series - The Fall of the Altairan Empire

Monday, February 29, 2016

The Audio Book Journey

I finally dipped my toe into the audio book world last fall. I personally don't listen to them because my brain doesn't work that way. Two minutes into the book and I'm off in lala land and have no idea what's going on in the story. My hubby, on the other hand, loves audio books. So do a lot of other people I know. So I checked into ACX, which is the production side of Audible. Not that painful. It is time consuming, but once you get a good narrator, everything is pretty easy.

Right now, I have two titles out - Second Chances, a short story, and Soul Windows, a short story collection. Next up - Nexus Point, book 1 in my space opera series. Look for that sometime in late summer or early fall.

Want to win a free audible code? Tell me what you like in a narrator, what makes an audio book good. I'll reward your opinion with a free audible code, until I run out. You can leave the comment here, post it on FB, message me with it, whatever you are comfortable with. I will need an email address to give you your code, but I promise not to spam you with anything else. Unless you want me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it nice.